Protect Your Oral Health with Emergency Dental Care
Daytime, nighttime, any time – accidents are part of life. Unfortunately, when most accidents happen, they are more than you can handle. Thankfully, if dental emergencies knock on your door, you can get urgent dental care from Absolute Dental Care to restore your oral health.
What’s a dental emergency?
Not sure when you need urgent dental care? Here are common dental emergencies we experience in our dental practice:
- Excruciating toothache: Tooth pain indicates that your tooth nerves are infected. Applying a cold compress will relieve pain, but you need urgent care for a long-lasting solution.
- Loose crown or filling: If you have a broken crown or loose filling, it’s more than a mere inconvenience. It would help if you had urgent dental care to avoid further damage to the exposed tooth.
- Knocked out tooth: If you experience dental trauma that knocks out your tooth, acting swiftly is of the essence. The sooner the tooth is reseated on your socket, the more likely it will become alive again.
- Cracked/chipped tooth: Whether it’s due to injury, teeth grinding, or biting hard substances, a cracked tooth needs urgent restoration.
- Bleeding: Any bleeding in the mouth is never good news. You can reduce the bleeding by using gauze and a cold compress, but make sure you seek emergency treatment.
Depending on your dental emergency, treatment varies. If you have a toothache, root canal therapy could be the solution. For bleeding gums, we recommend periodontal therapy before it’s too late. Other treatments range from crown installation, dental implants and fillings. However, beyond attending to your dental emergency, we provide continued care to ensure your oral health remains in great shape now and for years to come.
Urgent Dental Care in Nixa, Missouri
You can’t know when a dental emergency will come calling. However, just like floods or fires, you can take steps to be ready. One of the measures you can take is adding 417-725-4746 to your contact list. Whenever you need urgent dental care, you can count on our Absolute Dental Care team.